Wednesday, July 31, 2013

New demo almost finished!

Hi!

So as I said in my last post, I'm working on my follow-up-album at the moment. A first demo is (almost) finished, the song is called "No more". It is again a collaboration with Svante Lahti from Sweden who also co-wrote "Judgement Day". It will be a dark, heavy power ballad and I am especially satisfied with the lyrics I came up with ;) I will upload the demo song onto Youtube soon so stay tuned!

As for enjoying the summer.....I never really understood the hype about this time of the year. Maybe because I tend to getting dizzy starting at 30° Celsius. Maybe because neither my office nor my recording studio are air-conditioned. Maybe because I'm just more of a winter type ;) The only exception is the annual summer vacation to the south - when the beach and the sea are close, the heat is just fine :)

I wish you a beautiful and hopefully not-so-hot day! (In Austria, it is steaming hot since WEEKS. Duh....)

No comments:

Post a Comment