Monday, August 11, 2014

More discoverings from Seerock festival - Sabaton

Hi folks!

I hope you are all doing fine and enjoy the warm summer sun.
I'm still stunned how many great bands I discovered at the latest festival, and to my shame most of them have been around pretty long already! O_O

Among them are these guys, Sabaton, if you don't know them already you should check them out! Great power metal from Sweden (My personal tip for all of you who are a little sportive: Sabaton's song "Night Witches" gives you chills while working out ;))

What else is going on? The fine tuning of the vocal recordings is going smoothly (but please don't count these hysterical moments รก la "WHY DOES THIS NOTE ALWAYS GO WRONG!!! AARRRGGGGHHH" *smashing something against a wall*)
But besides that, everything is fine ;D


No comments:

Post a Comment