Sunday, May 4, 2014

Sonata Arctica @Szene Wien, May 2nd 2014

On Friday I attended the long-awaited Sonata Arctica concert in Vienna. It was one of the best gigs I've ever been at....no joking! The guys were in top form and delivered a high-energy performance with a brilliant mix of classic and new songs. The day after, I was hoarse and had blue hand palms from all the clapping ;)

The support band "Trick or Treat" had been unfamiliar to me but I was amazingly surprised, what a phantastic band - if you are into Power Metal, you should definitely check them out!

Here are some pics of me and Tony Kakko (Sonata Arctica) aswell as with Alessandro Conti and Luca Setti (Trick or Treat):



This was the setlist:






 Little impression of the concert (not filmed by me, I needed my hands for clapping - see above ;))


No comments:

Post a Comment