Wednesday, July 17, 2013

New album is coming!

Hey!

I want to let you all know that last weekend, I've decided to finally start working on my second album.

My debut album "Time has come" received some outstanding reviews, more than I would have ever thought of, and I'm very grateful for that. Nevertheless, production-wise there had been some weaknesses that I want to eliminate this time. In concrete, I plan to re-record some album highlights with a complete new arrangement, more "rocky" and edgier, with way more guitars and strong drums.

In addition to that, I have written several new songs that wil also be on the next record. So to say, it might be a mix of re-recorded existing songs aswell as new compositions. All of them packed into a better arrangement.

Since it will therefore be kind of a "sequel" to my previous record, I have given it the working title "Time has come...finally." (Yes, I love the Pirates of the Carribean-movies ;))

Let me know what you think and which songs you would like to have re-recorded??

Cheers
Sonja

No comments:

Post a Comment