Sunday, April 13, 2014

New month, new nomination!

Hello my friends!

Time for a little update =)
The past months have been pretty hectic - working hard in the law firm, working hard on the new record, treats in form of travels to Turkey and Prague. Oh, and making myself a new home which took lots of administration work (which I always hate LOL)

Then in March, my oldest kittie (13 years) got really sick and I thought I'd lose her...thanks to God she is fine again. But knowing that she may fall sick anytime again doesn't make one feel too happy...

The good news:
Now I have been informed that I am again nominated for the Starliners Indie Award 2014 and I desperately need YOUR help! Please vote for me right here:

The Starliners Indie Award 2014

Thanks so much! Until next time (Maybe I'll finally load up some recent pics!)


No comments:

Post a Comment