Thursday, October 17, 2013

gloomy autumn

Hey there!

I've not been updating regularly so I thought I'd just give a little info on what I have been up to lately.

The weeks since my return from vacation were horribly busy. You can imagine what a 2 weeks-absence causes in a pretty occupied law firm. But I must thank my colleagues for their support, they did the best to save me from drowning into papers at my office ;)

Many court proceedings during the last 3 months of the year and I'm on the road a lot. What I hate most about that are those disrespectful, aggressive cardrivers who act like crazy. Don't they realize that they are not at a fun park but in traffic and what they do can hurt them and others?? Arggh, I could go on endlessly about that.

The album is in the making and we decided a different title than the working title "Time has come - finally". I will reveal it very soon and I hope you will like it as much as we do!

So, Tom and the guys are recording the instruments to a brand new version of "Time has come" right now while I lay down vocals to a much improved "Victim of a Miracle". You are going to hear a demo of it hopefully soon, bit of an album teaser.

That's it for now! Have a nice day and take care!
Sonja

No comments:

Post a Comment